We provide legal counsel and innovative ideas to assist our clients in meeting their goals, both large and small. As a result, most of our clients are repeat clients or referrals from other satisfied clients.
THOMAS H. BUCK, LLB.
- 1977 to 1978 – Articles with the law firm of Gothard, Breithaupt, Kitchener, Ontario
- 1979 to 1985 – Sole practitioner in general practice, Paris, Ontario
- 1985 to 1990 – Partner in the law firm of McIntosh, Kindon, James, Reeves, Buck & Harris, Brantford and Paris, Ontario
- 1990 to 1991 – Sole practitioner, Paris, Ontario
- 1991 to 2015 – Partner in the law firm of James, Reeves & Buck and Reeves & Buck LLP, Brantford, Ontario
- June 2015 – Present – Sole practitioner, Brantford, Ontario.
- 1979 to Present – Member of Brant Law Association and Member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Former Vice President and Director of Brant Law Association
- Lecturer, high school and community groups on legal topics
- Former Warden and Board Member of St. James Anglican Church, Paris
- Former Cub Scout Leader for 1st Paris Scouts
- Former Associate Director of Paris Agricultural Society
- Former Vice Chairman of Paris Public Library Board
- Former Chairman of the Board of “Information Paris”
- Former Official Agent for Federal Liberal Candidate for County of Brant
- Former Director of Brant Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Former Coach of Paris Softball Teams and Brantford Baseball Teams
- Former Vice-President, Chair of Finance and Director of The Brantford Club
- Paris District High School, 1971
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, April, 1979
- University of Windsor, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), 1977
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Economics), 1974
Professional Courses Completed This Year:
- The Six-Minute Estates Lawyer 2015
- 12th Annual Real Estate Law Summit
- Born July, 6, 1952 in Paris, Ontario
- Married to Susan, a registered nurse
- Father of 3 children; Grandfather of 4 children
- During my youth growing up on a Paris area farm, I developed a strong interest in issues relating to farming and small business.
- Enjoys running, golfing and canoeing.